Some Beauty Products I wish I hadn't bought

Hey Glammies, it's Stella!  I wanted to tell you about some beauty products I wish I never bought.


Covergirl Clean Foundation



So, this was before I knew anything about makeup and I got like 5 shades darker than my skin tone.  I am also not a fan of the packaging.  The bottle is glass so, if I dropped it, it would not end well!  Also, there is not way to squeeze the product out.  You have to stick your finger in the bottle.  The price is inexpensive, but I still wish I hadn't bought this!


Hollister Lip Gloss



I have absolutely no idea why I ever bought Hollister Lip Gloss.  It is thick and sticky and nasty.  I would definitely not recommend it!  It is also blue...?


Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Serum



Some people really like this product.  I on the other hand, don't.  It does not tame my frizz and it makes my hands and my hair greasy and oily!  When I use to use it, I would put it into my hair and twenty minutes later..bam! Frizzy hair. WOM- Waste of money!


Sephora Nail Polish



You would think that it would be good quality since it's from Sephora. I don't think it is...it is thick and  always clumps up a smears.  When I finally got it not to smear on all my nails, it started peeling off.  I would be typing on my computer and look down and see green.  My whole nail polish would peel off.  WOT-Waste of time!


Don't forget to let me know what beauty products you wish you hadn't bought in a comment! If you have any requests, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send us and email at GlamCity2@gmail.com. Don't forget to follow..it's free!


Have a glamorous day!


-Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects