Maybelline Bouncy Blush Review


Hey Glamouristas!  I recently purchased a Maybelline Bouncy Blush.  I got the color Pink Frosting.  Maybelline Bouncy Blush is a cream blush that literally bounces when you put your finger on it.  I have never seen anything like it before!  Here are my thoughts:

Packaging





The packaging of this product is so cute!  So far, I really like the packaging.  I've accidentally dropped the product a couple of times and it hasn't opened or broken.  You can see the blush color through the clear plastic which is really convenient if you have multiple blushes!




Swatches


I had a difficult time getting the swatches to come up on camera, so I didn't post a picture.  In person, though, the blush is very pigmented.


On my face :)


When I put the blush on my face, I didn't feel like it was clogging up my pours, it felt very light on my skin.  The color is a gorgeous pink.  It can be warn for a lot of different looks.  You can pack it on to make it more dramatic for an evening look.  Or, you can put a smaller amount on for a day look.  Whatever the occasion, Maybelline Bouncy Blush is my go-to blush!






Glambition Points


So how glamorous is this blush?  Let's tally up the points!  In each category, the product can receive 20 points, a perfect score being a 100.


Wear Time (2-3 hours): 12/20


Pigmentation: 18/20


Price: 19/20


Packaging: 20/20


Overall Look: 19/20


This product scored an 88/100.  Now remember this is only mine and Stellas' opinions. Some people might like it more than us. Also this product was not given to us by Maybelline, we did purchase it. We are not trying to brag or take credit for this product. and lastly, all pictures were taken with my Ipod and not taken from offline. Hope this helped :)


Don't hesitate to leave a comment and tell us your thoughts on the product!  Plus, if you have any requests, don't forget to let us know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects