Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define and Hold Creme

Hey Glam-Lovers!  I recently bought the Herbal Essences Curl Define and Hold Creme and wanted to do a review for all of you glamouristas!










The Packaging:

The colors of the packaging are very pretty.  I love the White, Blue and Purple theme!  The pump is also very unique. It makes it easy to get the product out of the bottle.

On my hair:

When I first took some of the product out of the bottle, I noticed how thick it was.  But, it quickly dissolved into my hair. I like that this product doesn't weigh down my hair. Combined with my Suave Professionals Mousse, I used this product to scrunch my hair.  It looks ok. I think I may be able to get the same affect with just the mousse. I'm sure it can be used in many other ways, though.


Glambition Points:

 I changed up the categories for the glambition points because this is a hair product, not makeup. By how it looks, I mean on my hair and by sticking to the promise I mean sticking to what it says it will do for my hair.


So, how glambitous is this product?  Let's find out. Each category is worth 25 points (a perfect score being 100).

Packaging: 25/25

How it looks: 15/25

Price: 21/25

Sticking to the promise: 18/25

This product scored a 79 out of 100. It looked ok on my hair, but not good enough to even show you glammies a picture. My hair was also frizzy and this product is supposed to manage frizz. However, the packaging is nice and it works ok for scrunching. Not to mention it smells amazing!  Now remember, this is only my opinion.  You may like the product more than I do. I am not trying to brag about any of the products mentioned and I purchased all of the products mentioned in this post with my own money. 

Have you tried this product? Let me know your opinion in a comment or by emailing us at GlamCity2@gmail.com.  Also, don't forget to leave us a comment with any of your requests!


-Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects