3 Makeup Products I can't live Without

Three Makeup Items I Cannot Live Without



Hey Glam-Lovers, it's Stella!  I wanted to share the three makeup products that I can't live without.

1)  Concealer

Concealer is a must have in anyone's makeup collection!  It can cover of blemishes and problem areas as well as dark under eye circles.  Concealer can also be used as an eye primer. 

 Currently, I am using Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.  


2) Mascara

Mascara is very important to have in your makeup collection! Mascara can make lashes look longer and fuller.  Not to mention, it helps to open up your eyes and make you look more awake.  




Right now I'm loving Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara!  



3) Revlon Lip Butter



































This is a random one, but.. I have to say, I love Revlon Lip Butters!  My lips feel extremely moisturized and look like I'm wearing lip stick! They are very inexpensive and can be found at Target and most drugstores.

Be sure to let me know what the three makeup products that you can't live without are in a comment!  If you would like a review of any of these products or have any requests, leave a comment or email us at GlamCity2@gmail.com.  Also, don't forget to follow!  It's free and you don't need an account..you can just get emails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects