3 Beauty Products...





Hey Girls!! Its Giana and i decided to steal Stella's idea and do my 3 beauty products i can't live with out!! When ever i am in a rush these are my go to products.


Number 1 (in no specific order)



My Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara. 

I do not own picture above


This mascara really does give my lashes full blown volume! It doesnt clump and i love the formula. I have honestly gone through about 6 bottles of this product! I highly reccomend it! 

Number 2



My MAC eyeshadow

I do not own this picture



This color is retrospeck and i absolutely love it! It can be worn on its own, as a highlight, or in the innercorner. The pigmentation is amazing and it stays on for a really long time. 

Number 3




My Physicians Formula Blush in Soft Rose



I do not own this picture


This blush is perfect for my skin tone. And i love how in the winter when i am as pale as a vampire, it gives me a gorgeous pink/plum glow! 


I hope you like it! Comment below and say your favorite beauty products! Also dont forget to follow!


Giana



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects